Growing tips for Capsicum
1. Plant your seeds in a sunny spot in your garden that has well-draining soil.
2. Sow the seeds in individual pots or directly in the ground, about 1/4 inch deep.
3. Water your seeds regularly, keeping the soil moist but not soggy.
4. Fertilize your peppers once a month with a balanced fertilizer.
5. When the plants are about 6-8 inches tall, thin them to 1-2 feet apart.
6. Provide support for the plants by tying them to stakes or trellises.
7. Harvest your peppers when they are bright green, or wait until they’ve ripened to red, orange, or yellow.