Growing tips for Chilli
1. Plant your chilli in a well-draining soil in a sunny location.
2. Water regularly, but do not over-water or let the soil become soggy.
3. Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer every two weeks.
4. Harvest chilli peppers when they are still green, or wait until they are brightly coloured and ripe.
5. Remove damaged or diseased chillies promptly to avoid spread of disease.
6. Prune chilli plants regularly to promote healthy growth and prevent overcrowding.
7. Keep the soil warm by covering with mulch or a sheet of plastic.
8. Place chillies in a sunny spot indoors if they are not hardy in your area.