Growing tips for Coriander
1. Start with a small container filled with well-draining potting mix.
2. Sow the coriander seeds directly into the potting mix, spaced about an inch apart.
3. Water lightly, but regularly, allowing the soil to dry out between waterings.
4. Place the container in a sunny spot and keep it there.
5. When the seedlings reach about 4 inches tall, thin them out to leave the strongest ones.
6. Keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
7. As the plants mature, you can harvest the leaves and seeds as needed.