Growing tips for Cucumber Green
1. Plant cucumber seeds in well-draining soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
2. Place the seeds 1/2 inch deep, and space them 12 to 18 inches apart.
3. Water the soil thoroughly immediately after planting.
4. Mulch around the plants to conserve moisture and reduce weed growth.
5. Keep the soil evenly moist.
6. Provide support for the plants, such as a trellis or fencing.
7. Fertilize the plants every two weeks with an all-purpose fertilizer.
8. Harvest the cucumbers when they are 6-8 inches long, usually about 50 days after planting.