Growing tips for Methi
1. Start Methi seeds indoors in peat pots four to six weeks before the last frost of the season.
2. Use a well-draining potting soil and place the pots in a warm, sunny location.
3. Keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
4. Thin the plants to 12 inches apart when they are about two inches tall.
5. Fertilize the plants when they are six inches tall with a 10-10-10 fertilizer.
6. Transplant the seedlings outdoors in late spring after all danger of frost has passed.
7. Plant Methi in a sunny location and in well-draining soil.
8. Water the plants regularly to keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
9. Mulch the plants with straw or grass clippings to help retain moisture.
10. Harvest the leaves when they are young and tender.