Growing tips for Parsley
1. Start parsley seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before the last expected frost in your area.
2. Sow the seeds in a shallow tray filled with seed starting mix, and keep the soil lightly moist.
3. Place the tray in a warm, sunny spot, and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate, which usually takes 7-14 days.
4. Once the seedlings have at least two sets of true leaves, transplant them into individual containers with a light potting mix.
5. When the plants are 4-6 inches tall, transplant them into your garden.
6. Plant parsley in an area that gets at least 6 hours of sun per day.
7. Water the plants regularly and keep the soil moist but not soggy.
8. Fertilize the plants every 4-6 weeks with a balanced fertilizer, such as 10-10-10.
9. Harvest parsley leaves as needed. Cut the leaves off the plant, starting at the outside of the plant and working your way in.