Growing tips for Radish Red
1. Plant radish seeds in a sunny location in well-drained soil.
2. Plant seeds at least 1 inch deep and 3 inches apart.
3. Water regularly, ensuring the soil is kept moist but not soggy.
4. Fertilize the soil with a balanced fertilizer before planting and a side dressing of compost or aged manure mid-season.
5. Keep the soil weed-free to ensure proper growth.
6. Harvest when the radish roots are at least 1 inch in diameter.
7. Store in a cool place and use within a few days of harvest.