Growing tips for Radish White
1. Plant radish seeds in a sunny spot with well-draining soil. Plant them in rows that are spaced 6 inches apart.
2. Keep the soil moist but not soggy. Water the radish plants regularly, making sure to keep the soil slightly damp but not overly wet.
3. Radishes are a cool-weather crop, so plant them in the spring or fall. Plant them early in the season for a fall harvest.
4. Thin out the seedlings so that there is about 2 inches between each one. This will give the radishes enough space to grow properly.
5. Add a layer of mulch around the radish plants to help retain moisture and keep the soil cool.
6. Harvest the radishes when they are about 2 inches in length. Pull the entire plant out of the ground and trim off the top of the radish.