Growing tips for Spinach
1. Plant spinach in the early spring or late summer/fall when soil temperatures are cool.
2. Choose a sunny spot with well-drained soil and enrich it with compost before planting.
3. Plant seeds 1/2 inch deep and 1-2 inches apart in rows 18-24 inches apart.
4. Keep soil moist but not soggy. Apply a thin layer of mulch to help retain moisture.
5. Fertilize the spinach plants with a balanced fertilizer every 4-6 weeks.
6. Harvest spinach leaves as soon as they are big enough to eat. Cut the largest leaves first, and the plant will continue to produce new leaves.